Thursday, January 5, 2012

Road To Truly Yours.... Final Statement

Tonites the nite and im as shocked as the rest of you. its finally the day I cant remember when this started but it feels like forever.I picked the 6th because its my dads Bday and threw it all my dad has been a big inspiration in my music, in my life I mean I carry his name. So cheers to big homie. Another note I did a track wit my lil niggas I came remeber we use to record in the smallest room of our 3 bed room house in a sound proof closet, I recored part of my ablum at my brothers apartment, wrote part of it in mine, and shared the final moments of the album prep wit my lil brother who was there from the jump. Kev and Ni$e I love yall for real. Alex U sucker U THANK YOU you planted it in my head to revive TNC I cant thank you enuff. In my final shout out to Truly Yours Betty..... I fuckin love you yo we have made this mess but thru it I can say I hold nothing aganist you every time we talk you have pushed me to do this Thank You So Much I hope we go up from here. On that note the drama that was carried wit this stay wit this its 2012 and I hold no grudge call it wat is but Im being Real. God Bless and untill we do this again I love yal.

No comments:

Post a Comment