Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Road To Truly Yours Post 7

This Journey has been nothing but a blast even tho I felt this effort was rushed im still excited for yall to hear it. by 2pm Wednesday my first album will be finished 7years of bullshit, lost love, frustration, hating ass dumb ass niggas, and one crazy ass female, but it all was what inspired this project. oh and I cant forget a few good people. shout out my lil brother Ni$e and Kev Dolla for be there from the start. shout out Monie and Asha for holding down the team and being there when no one else was. Shout out to Krush P and My pops my mom. Shout out Betty even tho you act as a complete ass and selfish Mess. Wit out you this wouldn't be possible. And most of all Shout out you that special some. Thank You Alex So Much When I wanted to give this all Up You were there when I had no fans I had You I know No matter What as long as I got You anything is possible. Stay True babe and remember When every One else has turned on you' You still got me THUG LIFE. Thanks to every one who gives this a chance. and its only the beginning my next album is titled The Making and I plan on dropping it in September. Wit That Said Welcome TO TRULY YOURS.

No comments:

Post a Comment