Saturday, November 5, 2011

Ill Thoughtz Entry #1 ( Road To Truly Yours)

I was looked down on I never put my voice out there I let everyone else do there songs and I dissed the ones who threw all there bullshit out. I was told to stop hating and if so do better. I seen the one women I wanted to support me for my lyrical ability support others who were trash. and that hurts Now I got that same person tellin me to put something out. I got a total stranger that became my best friend pushing me as hard as possible to do it.I find my self more upset with hip-hop not sayin I dont love it but very disgusted with the state of hip-hop that I almost walked away from the one thing that keeps me going. since the offense of this music shit is tryna go up by 10, I gotta get back into the game. its time to put the press on and show yall that its not a fluke. half of yall will look past this but the real will see this post and began to watch. I wont disappoint.If i never had a chance, Now I got it and im a show up when my numbers called.

No comments:

Post a Comment